Noble County Home Health Agency provides a wide range of health care services that are given in your home for an illness or injury. Our staff is skilled to care for children and adults.
Skilled home health services we provide include:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
Our caring home health staff can:
- Check what you’re eating and drinking.
- Check your blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing.
- Check that you’re taking your prescription and other drugs and any treatments correctly.
- Ask if you’re having pain.
- Check your safety in the home.
- Teach you about your care so you can take care of yourself.
- Coordinate your care. This means they must communicate regularly with you, your doctor, and anyone else who gives you care.
Our goal is to help you get better, regain your independence, become as self-sufficient as possible and maintain your current condition or level of function.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurances.