Equal Employment Opportunity and Civil Rights Law
- The Noble County Health Department (NCHD) prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity/national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, military/veteran status, or genetic information.
- This extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination.
- Directors and supervisors are responsible for implementing and overseeing equal employment practices within each division.
- Employees who observe discrimination or harassment or employees who feel they have been discriminated against or harassed relevant to this policy shall follow the procedure outlined in the departments personnel policies.
For Services and Benefits
- The Noble County Health Department (NCHD) prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal opportunities to applicants and recipients of services and benefits without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by NCHD.
- Any applicant or recipient of services or benefits has a right to file a formal allegation of discrimination or harassment.