THE OHIO SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE LAW
To protect all workers and the public from exposure of secondhand smoke in workplaces, no-smoking areas, and public places. Smoke Free Workplace Law
- All public places of employment, including convenience stores, restaurants and bars.
- All enclosed areas, including buildings.
- All areas near entrances and exits of a smoke-free building. Tobacco smoke entering through a window, doorway or ventilation system is a violation of the Ohio Smoke-Free Workplace Law.
TIPS FOR FILING COMPLAINTS
Information to Provide:
- Nature of the violation with date and time of occurrence
- Name of the business or person that is in violation of the law
- The address where the violation occurred
- The name of the County the business or individual is located
The Noble County Health Department handles smoking complaint investigations reported to the Ohio Department of Health for Noble County.